• Provides excellent adhesion of topcoat paint
• Penetrates to nourish and protect wood
• Suitable for all interior and exterior wood
• Easy to apply – just one coat required
DeCO™ Pink Wood Primer will prepare any interior or exterior raw timber for application of a topcoat. This oil based penetrating primer has excellent sealing and binding properties, and improves the adhesion of the undercoat and topcoat.
• Improves topcoat adhesion
• Penetrates wood to nourish and protect it
• Easy to apply with a brush
AREAS OF USE
• All interior and exterior raw wood surfaces
• Apply to end grain of timber to prevent moisture ingress
• Once dry, apply DeCO™ Universal Undercoat before the topcoat paint.