- Removes and cleans paint from brushes and equipment.
- Thinners for spray application.
Cleaning of Paint Brushes and Equipment:
- Remove and brush out excess paint from paint brushes and equipment.
- Pour Rust Rite Brush Cleaner & Thinner into a metal container, rinse brushes and equipment thoroughly.
- To keep brushes soft and well maintained use Rust Rite Wunda Clean as final rinse.
When using Rust Rite Brush Cleaner&Thinner for Spray application:
Dilute Rust Rite with a mixing ratio of 10% with Rust Rite Thinners.
Set spray equipment to 25/35 psi; adjust spray gun to full width and apply 3-4 coats, allow touch dry time between each coat. Shake spray gun during use ensuring an even colourant pattern. Final coat should be sprayed heavy enough to flow to a smooth, gloss finish avoiding runs and sags. No other thinners or solvent is recommended.
Protect from extreme temperature conditions and sources of ignition.
Storage : Ideally between 5 and 25°C
Pack size : 250ml, 500ml, 1lt and 5lt