- Alu-Coat Silver offers several advantages over conventional bituminous aluminium paints. It’s extreme brilliance, allows maximum U.V and heat reflection giving increased service life to the substrate.
- Alu-Coat Silver’s high flash point (high boiling point solvents) which boil between 1800 – 2000 c increase coverage by preventing the product “drying out” on the roller during application.
- Alu-Coat Silver must be stirred well, with a flat paddle, before and regularly during application, in order to prevent settling of the silver pigment.
- Special care must be taken not to expose Alu-Coat Silver to any moisture. This may be in the form of condensation on the surface being coated, moisture contamination of the product in the container, or moisture present in a roller or brush. The presence of moisture during application will result in a dull or bronze surface finish.
- Avoid applying Alu-Coat Silver onto cold roof surfaces.